Tuesday, November 13, 2018

journal -23 You're welcome

        For me, thankful means that you appreciate very much to have the thing the people give to you. And you are happy to have that. My way to express gratitude is to use the thing that they give well and don't use it to do bad things. And also do the way that they want to you use it. I'm thankful that my parents let me come to this school because in my old school we have 8~9 homework to do and we have a test every day. I think that people should be thankful that they have food, shelter and also a good body to live. Because if we don't have these stuff we can't survive. You should be thankful to whoever gives you that kind of thing. And say thank you to them(which might be your parent) You can give others the thing that they want to let them feel thankful. 
Image result for thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment