Thursday, November 1, 2018

Journal-19 Starting Over

       If I had to leave my life and start a new life. And of course, I don't want to do that. First, I would be pretty sad, because I thought that my life has just begun to the best part. Second, If I don't have a choice and I can't change the rest of my life, my life would be totally ruined. If I can take only 3 people perhaps I would take my mom, my dad, and Nicole. Because they are very nice to me and they never do something bad to me. I would take my scarf and my hat which my grandma sewed for me. Because they are better than the one that you can buy in a store. If I can't bring anything I would give it to someone who likes it. The things that would be hard to give up is my birthday gift. If I can choose where I want to start a new life, I would like to go to Japan, because it is very beautiful and clean country. It would be difficult to make new friends, but it would be easy to get into the environment there. It probably will be difficult to learn new stuff. Learning new languages that aren't easy.

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment