Wednesday, November 7, 2018

journal 21-What's in a name

    For me, I've never changed my name before. If I can rename myself, I would still call myself Natalie, I like my name. The meaning of it is the person born in Christmas.  The name that my classmate usually call me is Natalie. But if we are playing games, the girls will call me "bye~Nadalie"
which sounds very strange. I don't think a person's name matters. Whatever your name is you are still you, and you will not change because of your name. I think Hulk is a pretty cool name, It is very cool and I don't even know that is that even a name? The reason that I like this name is that, why don't you just call that giant or green guy, Green giant? I am very interested in knowing why the author gives him the name. So this is why I think this name is cool!
Image result for what is your name

No comments:

Post a Comment