Friday, November 9, 2018

Journal 22-Friend ship

      In my opinion, I think friends are not so important. You don't have to be so popular, people might not remember your name when they are talking to you. Also, I like to be alone sometime. My sister often says," don't be so weird!" My family never forced me not to be friend with anyone. I was betrayed by a friend when I was in 3rd grade, we were playing a game. which everyone has to hold hands together, the people in the front have to run in a big circle and make everyone dizzy. I want to go when we were playing the game. My friend said, "if you want to go, I will let go your hand."Then she let go my hand and I got a concussion. She never did that to me before, And she didn't even apologize. I ask her why she did that, she says, "I never liked you before, that's why!" For me the best way to do if your friend betrayed you is to block their youtube channel or delete all the chat about he or her you are angry about.


related pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment