Saturday, April 13, 2019

journal 33 - hero

        A hero is a person who helps someone or saves someone, Although in the movies many superheroes have superpowers. But in real life, people (might or might not) have superpowers. Captain Marvel is an example of a superhero who doesn’t want to fight and want to end it. In the movie, she stops bad guys from doing bad things. Although I haven't watch that movie yet, I think that it will be a good movie when I watch the advertisement. I wish I can be a hero one day, but I can’t I’m kind of the one who’s always been saved. I couldn’t change so many right? The superhero in the movie usually have a very sad heading or something bad happen to them. And then, they will turn very strong. I found out that a hero usually cares about their family and friends.
Image result for hero

2 comments:

  1. "Although in the movies many superheroes have superpowers. But in real life, people (might or might not) have superpowers" is a run-on sentence (one sentence incorrectly connected). Don't use both "although" and "but" in the same sentence, and don't start sentences with "but."

    ReplyDelete