Sunday, April 28, 2019

Journal 35- Who? What? When? Where? Why? How?

         Last week, our school take us to a field trip tp Liphoa Land. The first thing I play is the pirate ship. At first, I didn't want to go on there so I watched them play first. I was watching them screaming and yelling, then when they wanted to play again. I saw a bunch of other 6 graders came so I thought that I shouldn't be afraid of pirate ship anymore. So I went on there (although I screamed, but it was fun. The second thing I play is the spinning thingy, it was very fun. After a while(well a long time:( we went back on the bus and I slept for a few minutes (well, a very bad sleep.)

The next day we went to a skiing place called little ding dong, At first, our group went to walk for a while the other group was skiing. There were a lot of different activities there, and we also looked at some horrible smelling goat. The best activity there is the one that can hang people up by pulling a string. When it's our turn to ski, I borrowed some skiing cloth from there. I didn't like it very much, but a least it keeps me warm. While skiing, I fell down many times and I think I almost damaged the thing that keeps you from going too far. It was a very good experience to ski there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment