Saturday, February 16, 2019

Journal-32 Hook

          I think my project about "How to toast a bread "is easy and interesting. I mean, how will that be hard by only putting a piece of bread in the toaster? Well, easier than "How to wash a dog",( I mean didn't you only need to wash a dog and dry a dog?). The kind of audience I'm finding is little children. Most of them want to impress their mom. I would want to learn this if I am an audience listening to someone talking about this. If you learn this you can make your own breakfast and your parents (might) be proud of you. But, if you burn it your parents might tell you to never do that again. I think if I say this to my audience they will listen more carefully. I've done this many time and I think little children would like it more than watching TV.
(This is what you can do if you are afraid of people!)
Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment