Monday, February 11, 2019

Journal-31 Holidays :)

          A holiday is a day, week, or even month which you can go have a vacation with your family or friend. Holidays are mostly for important people's birthday. I like Christmas the most because you can get presents(even though I don't get presents) and you have an excuse to stay home. And I think that is the longest Holiday I have. The memory I have related to holidays is my weekend because me and my family do a lot of activity together on those two days. If I turn any day in a year into a holiday, I would probably turn Thursday into a holiday. Honestly, I think there are too many holidays. I think Saturday and Sunday are enough for me to rest. I think for most of the children they like holidays a lot because most of them want to escape school. 
Image result for holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment