Thursday, September 27, 2018

journal -16 Trust

                             Trust is a kind of feeling that you give someone. In my opinion character traits that every one must be a trustful person. You can tell a person telling a lie when they keep moving their eyeball when they are talking ( it might not be true! ) but you can't tell if a person is telling a trust. The people that I trust the most is my family member, They won't lie to me or hurt me. In my opinion from before to now, I don't really have a person that I trust ( most of my friend lied to me. ) I don't know if other trust me or not,
I might not be trust even though I lied a little, some people cares a lot. If someone tells me to help to lie for them, I will see what kind of situation is it.   


Image result for trust

No comments:

Post a Comment