Thursday, September 20, 2018

Journal 14-Can Truth Hurt?

                                             Well, in my opinion, lies are sometimes dangerous and hurtful. You might let them be very sad and angry. Truth and lies are probably different, the difference between truth and lie is truth doesn't hurt as much as a lie( well, sometimes it hurts a lot, too). If you lie they can be sad or even angry. I've been hurt by a lie before, I had a stapler and I borrowed my friend, then she told me that the stapler was broken, and a few months later she told me that she lied, it was actually lost. I was very angry about that, I would be happier if she tells me the truth at the beginning. I've also been hurt by a truth, I had a test to come to A.S.T and my dad told me that I didn't pass the test. It really hurts other's feeling when you heard that you didn't pass the test to your favorite school. So, sometimes truth and lies hurt people very much.
Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment