Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Journal-17 Camp taiwan

What I expect to happen in camp Taiwan is that there must be a lot of insects in the tent.
We even saw a firefly in the tent. What I didn't expect to happen is that the lunch was pretty good.
And I thought the weather will be very hot but it rained a lot eventually.         

I had a good time in camp Taiwan, I like the activities and the lunch.
I don't like the weather, the tent, and the Zipline. Also, there are too many muds and rocks on the road.
 I like the giant swing and shooting arrows. When I went on the big swing,
it gave you a wonderful view when goes top.
And when I was shooting the arrow, it made me feel to do better,
so I got a yellow target one time in the end.

I would like to go to Camp Taiwan again. I wish it won't rain so much next year,
and the tent will be better with fewer bugs. If this could happen, I would like to go with my family.

                    

Image result for camp taiwan

No comments:

Post a Comment