Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Journal-29 Shakespeare workshop Reflection

       On January 15, we went to the Shakespeare workshop at the Taichung national Opera, and it was very fun. Before I haven't got there I thought that we will be practicing on the stage and read some script. But what actually happened is that we did read some script and we played a game. I thought the trip to there was very fun. In this trip, I learn that your voice is very important while doing the performance. Well, I think I did pretty good and I did my best. The worst part of the trip is playing a very strange game. I don't like that because everyone has to shout "EEHAA!!",that is why I think it is strange. In this trip, I also learned that Shakespeare likes to write Romantic stories or a happy one. And the best part of it reading the script. 
Image result for trip

No comments:

Post a Comment