Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Journal-28 winter break

      This winter break, I went to Gold coast and Sydney which is both in Australia for two weeks with Youko's family. When I haven't got there I thought that there will be many kangaroos jumping around. Because the kangaroos in Australia is more than people which is very amazing. But eventually, I only saw kangaroos in the zoo. The best part of the trip is when I went to the movie world and everything at this very good and fun. The worst of this trip is the weather there because it is so hot and it made me had sunburns in the hole trip. Also on the trip, we don't really get a lot of time to rest. Because we have to wake up at 5:00 to go to the next place. And the only time we get to rest is on the car. I had a very good experience on the trip and I wish to go next time.
Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment